Princeton University. Property of the Trustees of Princeton University.
Source: Bric-a-Brac, 1933, p.341.
After renting at two locations, Court Club built their clubhouse at 89 Prospect Street. After Court's demise in 1964, the University turned it into Stevenson Hall. It is now the Office for the Dean of Research, with an address of 91 Prospect.
More information on Court Club III