Skip to content

Court Club

Date of Commission: 1927

Date of Occupancy: 1928

Other Dates in Building's History:

1954: Addition of hip roof.

1968: Court Club and Key and Seal Club grouped together by the University to create Adlai Stevenson Hall, a non-bicker, alternative dining and social facility.

Architect(s): Grosvenor S. Wright

Other Agent(s): Court Club (occupant of)

Materials: Brick

Function: Dining and Social Facility; Eating Club; Offices - Alumni Council

Style: Tudor Revival

Court Club Hip Roof Added

Date of Commission: 1954

Date of Occupancy: 1954