Princeton University. Property of the Trustees of Princeton University.
The home of Professor Henry Burchard Fine was originally built at 43 Prospect Street. When Ivy Club bought the property, the building was moved to the north side of the street. Quadrangle Club purchased the house from Moses Taylor Pyne in 1901. In 1903 Quad purchased the lot at 13 Prospect and moved the Fine house to that location.
Source: Bric-a-Brac, 1905, p.206
The Fine house was remodeled and expanded by Quad sometime after 1903.
More information on Henry Burchard Fine House