Key and Seal Club
Date of Commission: 1925
Date of Occupancy: 1925
Other Dates in Building's History:
1925: Key and Seal clubhouse built.
1968: Club closes and University acquires building. Along with Court Club next door, University creates a non-bicker, alternative dining and social facility named Adlai Stevenson Hall.
Architect(s): Walter H. Jackson, New York City
Other Agent(s): Key and Seal Club (occupant of)
Function: Dining and Social Facility; Eating Club
Style: Tudor Revival