Skip to content

Joline Hall

Other Names: Adrian H. Joline Memorial Dormitory

Date of Commission: 1932

Date of Occupancy: 1933

Other Dates in Building's History:

1980: Robert Venturi, Class of 1947, commissioned to renovate Joline to become part of Mathey College.

1988: Bathroom renovations and the addition of a computer room completed.

Architect(s): Charles Zeller Klauder

Donor(s): Mary E. L. Joline

Named for: Adrian Hoffman Joline, Class of 1870

Other Agent(s): Matthews Construction Co. (builder of)

Materials: Limestone; Princeton Stone (Lockatong argillite)

Function: Dormitory

Style: Collegiate Gothic