Skip to content

Prospect Information

Other Names: Thomas F. Potter House

Date of Commission: 1851

Date of Occupancy: 1852

Other Dates in Building's History:

1852: Building completed. (Greiff, Princeton Architecture, 1967)

1968: Concrete and glass dining room added.

1985: Kitchen and loading dock addded at east end.

Architect(s): John Notman, Philadelphia

Donor(s): Alexander and Robert L. Stuart

Materials: Stockton Sandstone

Function: Faculty Club; President's Residence; Private Residence

Style: Italianate; Italianate Revival