Other Names: Class of 1877 Hall
Date of Commission: 1908
Date of Occupancy: 1909
Other Dates in Building's History:
1930: Commemorative plaque and carved stone seal of the university placed in archway to honor class members who either served on the Board of Trustees or the faculty.
1983: Robert Venturi, Class of 1947, remodeled dorm to create Mathey College.
1989: Building renovated.
Architect(s): Cram, Goodhue & Ferguson of Boston
Donor(s): Class of 1877
Named for: John A. Campbell, Class of 1877
Other Agent(s): Matthews Construction Co. (builder of)
Materials: Germantown Stone; Indiana Limestone; Slate
Style: Collegiate Gothic