17 Ivy Lane
Other Names: Dean of the Chapel's House
Date of Commission: 1852
Date of Occupancy: 1852
Other Dates in Building's History:
1901: Purchased by the University and Dean West moves in.
1914: University infirmary and nursing staff move in.
1925: Nurses move to the new McCosh Infirmary and house temporarily occupied by faculty member.
1926-56: House occupied by the ranking military officer on campus.
1956-87: Home now used for the Dean of the Chapel.
Feb 1997: House will be moved to new location east of CIT on Prospect Street.
Materials: Clapboard Siding; Slate; Wood
Style: Greek Revival