Skip to content

Dodge Hall

Other Names: Murray-Dodge Campus Center

Date of Commission: 1899

Date of Occupancy: 1900

Other Dates in Building's History:

Oct 1916: Renovated. Third floor converted into a dormitory. Nine dormer windows added.

1946: Interior renovations to accomodate student center.

Apr 1955: Fire on the 3rd floor; little damage.

Architect(s): Parrish & Schroeder

Donor(s): William Earl Dodge, Jr. ; Cleveland H. Dodge, Class of 1879

Named for: William Earl Dodge, Class of 1879

Other Agent(s): Thompson and Adams (builder of)

Materials: Newton Brownstone; Slate; Wood

Function: Chapel; Student Center

Style: Collegiate Gothic