Skip to content

Campus Club

Date of Commission: 1909

Date of Occupancy: 1909

Other Dates in Building's History:

24 Nov 1951: Large fire in west wing damaged third floor and roof. During renovation, a box-like structure added to the east side.

Architect(s): Raleigh C. Gildersleeve, New York City

Other Agent(s): Campus Club (occupant of)

Materials: Red Brick

Function: Eating Club

Style: Tudor Revival

Campus Club Original Construction

Campus Club East Wing Addition

Date of Commission: 1951

Date of Occupancy: 1951