Skip to content

1937 Hall

Other Names: Wilson College

Date of Commission: 1959

Date of Occupancy: 1960

Other Dates in Building's History:

1993: T.V. rooms added to the basement.

Architect(s): Sherwood, Mills and Smith

Donor(s): Class of 1937

Named for: Class of 1937

Other Agent(s): Ryan Construction Co. (builder of)

Materials: Brick; Delaware Valley Sandstone; Granite; Limestone; Stone

Function: Dormitory

Style: Modern