Other Names: Stafford Little Hall
Date of Commission: 1898
Date of Occupancy: 1899
Other Dates in Building's History:
June 1898: Groundbreaking.
1899: Building completed.
1901: Additional wing added to southern end of building.
1986: Robert Venturi, Class of 1947, GS '50, renovated attic into rooms.
Architect(s): Cope & Stewardson, Philadelphia
Donor(s): Henry Stafford Little, Class of 1844
Other Agent(s): Thompson and Adams (builder of)
Materials: Brick; Germantown Stone; Indiana Limestone; Slate
Style: Collegiate Gothic