Princeton University. Property of the Trustees of Princeton University.
Source: Christine Kitto-Princeton University
The Rothschild Arch, connecting Dickinson Hall with the University Chapel, was given in 1930 by Simon F. Rothschild and his son, Walter N. Rothschild '13, in memory of Walter's mother and his brother, Howard F. Rothschild '21; inscribed at the top of the arch are these words: MATRI FILIOQUE IN AMORE DEDICATUS.
Source: Leitch p. 419 ff
More information on Rothschild Memorial Archway