Reunion Hall, a five-story dormitory, was built in 1870 to commemorate the reunions of the Old and New Schools of the Presbyterian Church. It was razed in 1965 after it had been condemned as a fire hazard. The space it occupied between Stanhope Hall and West College has been left open. During his short stay at Princeton, John F. Kennedy lived in this dormitory.
Reunion Hall in Evolution of the Campus
(Further information on Reunion Hall)
Text Source: (Leitch, p.410)
Photograph Source: The Princeton Book, 1879. Offprint, PU Archives.
[Curators note: West College renamed to Morrison Hall in 2017]
Princeton University. Property of the Trustees of Princeton University.