Princeton University. Property of the Trustees of Princeton University.
Source: Bric-a-Brac, 1895, p.192
University Cottage was built as a private residence in approximately 1879. It was rented by undergraduates in 1886 and served as the first location for Cottage Club. When Cottage moved out in 1892, Tiger moved in for the next two years. From 1895 to 1896 it was rented by the newly formed Cannon Club.
Indirect reference to University Cottage in the Evolution of the Campus
More information on University Cottage