Princeton University. Property of the Trustees of Princeton University.
Source: Princeton University Archives, Mudd Library, Gronds & Buildings, Box 1
Aaron Burr Hall, named in 1977 for Princeton's second president, occupies the southeast corner of Washington Road and Nassau Street. Built in 1891 as a chemical laboratory, it later housed the Department of Chemical Engineering and is now the home of the Department of Anthropology.
More information on Chemical Laboratory
Source: Leitch p. 69)